Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Branching into Twilight" by Darolyn

Here are all 6 pieces of "Branching into Twilight". Each piece is 8 x 8 inches. I suggest hanging it the way it is displayed in this photo.
A close up shot of the right bottom corner.
A close up shot of my signature. It is always displayed on the right bottom corner with the date. I love the gallery wrapped canvas. It is ready to hang!
A close up shot of 4 panels with the background color and branches wrapping around the sides of each one.
A close up shot.
I turned the panels on the sides for a better view.
Upside down shot of the trunk of the tree and how I extended it over the top of the panel on to the side.
Labeled on the back with the name and date completed.

I worked very hard on this piece of artwork. It was a vision of my husbands. I hope that I can sell this to an outstanding buyer who will hang it and enjoy it for years to come.

You can buy this piece on eBay by clicking here: Branching into Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment